Canadian Thanksgiving is juuuuust around the corner, and since there is no Thanksgiving without these basic vegan mashed potatoes, you better go grab some real nice spuds and mash em’ up!
Take these taters to the next level with easy coconut bacon bitties (recipe also below), or douse it in this mushroom gravy (see ya later turkey fat).
In the midst of the season of gratitude… here are a few things I’m thankful for right now:
- You guys. I love seeing you rock these recipes and connect with me on instagram
- The Game Changers Movie being out, inspiring so many people to eat plants and kill it as an athlete
- People like Greta, Billie, DJ Tiger Lily, James Wilks and Ellen getting the vegan word out
- Mic the Vegan & Plant Proof for de-bunking myths and questionable studies out there
- This list could go on… but I’ll stop there and squeeze in my dog, of course.
What are you grateful for?
Hopefully for this recipe…and for the ones that go with it like Stuffed Tofu Turkey, Maple Dijon Pecan Hasselback Butternut Squash, Mashed Potato Butternut Swirl, Spinach Artichoke White Bean Dip, or Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Curry Sauce…