A summer dessert to cool you off, and keep your house cool too. These Coconut Blueberry Bliss Bars are perfect for a hot summer day.
With just a few ingredients, and a couple hours of freezer time later, you’ll have a melt-in-your-mouth treat to drooooool over.
It’s berry season, so hit up your farmer’s market, or order some from a local farm. Go organic and as local as possible for the juiciest berries around.
No-Bake Blueberry Bliss Bars | Raw VeganCourse: dessertDifficulty: Easy
1 cup rolled oats
1 1/2 cups medjool dates (18 dates)
1 tsp cinnamon
pinch of sea salt
1 can coconut cream (just the solid stuff, about 1/3 cup)
1 ripe banana
1 cup blueberries
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp lemon juice
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Blend all crust ingredients together in food processor until evenly blended.
- Press the crust down evenly into the pan. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Put 1/4 cup of the blueberries aside, and blend all the filling ingredients together in the food processor until smooth. At the end, hand mix in the whole berries.
- Pour the filling over the crust, then place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Prep time doesn’t include freezer time of 2 hours
- To make an even creamier version, replace the banana with another 1/3-1/2 cup of coconut cream from another can!
Want a plant-based kickstart?