A basic vegan peach crisp as basic as your 2nd grade art class!
There’s nothing like a dessert with gourmet feels that you can whip up and devour in an hour.
Make the most of the end of the juicy peach season, and load up on those juicy peaches at the next Farmer’s Market.
Eat it for dessert. Eat it for breakfast. Because YOLO;)
No dairy butta’ needed for this beauty.
Top it off with coconut whipped cream or banana ice cream, and enjoy!
Basic Vegan Peach Crisp | 10 IngredientsCourse: dessertDifficulty: Easy
- Peach Filling:
2 -3 cups peaches, chopped
juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp cane sugar
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup cane sugar
1/4 cup vegan butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- In a pie plate, mix together your filling ingredients
- Then, mix together the topping ingredients (I used the Kitchen Aid mixer)
- Pour the topping over the peach filling and press down until it’s evenly distributed.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (until the top is slightly golden.
- Serve with your fave vegan ice cream! Or this coco whip
If you make these, be sure to tag @hookedonplants on instagram!
Need a guide towards a plant-based lifestyle? Try the 80/20 Plants Program
Check out my e-book (your new vegan handbook) AKA …all you need for a #PlantsForAWeek mini challenge.
For more inspiration and info on eating plant-based, sign up to my emails for bi-weekly inspiration, recipes, plus a free PDF on How to Get Hooked On Plants!