The 80/20 Plants Program is here, and now you can be on the freemium plan forever!
Your best friend for better eating!
80/20 Plants will introduce you to the plant-based lifestyle, in the same way your calm, fun, approachable best friend would.
This is your introduction to a lifestyle change.
Let us guide you!
Jasmine C Leyva, Matt Tullman, Marco Antonio Regil and myself are waiting for you in the app.
It is NOT just a diet. You’ll have full support with guide videos, a community, coaches, video lessons, build0-a-meal blueprints, and hundreds of recipes.
Each daily video covers a topic about adding more plants to your lifestyle. We cover everything that you need to know… all the way from kitchen essentials, family gatherings, and cravings to shopping tips and travelling ideas….plus so much more.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately be a part of the MP community with full access to the recipes, the 1:1 coaching, the conversation, and the endless content.
Each day we will bring you:
- Comprehensive daily tracking capabilities
- Helpful tips about the day’s topic
- Guide video lessons
- Infographics to support the video lesson
- Active community to chat with (with all of the others going through the program)
- 1 on 1 coaching with support from the 80/20 Team (your’s truly included), where you can ask about ANYTHING you’re having struggles with
- Hundreds of recipes at your fingertips, sectioned off as ‘whole food plant based’, ‘sweet’, ‘savoury’, or ‘indulgent plant-based’
The 80/20 Plants way of eating:
- In the beginning: just start with breakfast.
- Get to 80% plant-based.
- The long term goal: 80% whole, 20% indulgent… 100% PLANTS
- At your own pace: 4 phases, coaching, community, recipes, meal plans, and a constant flow of video lessons.
The first welcome video will explain all of this more in-depth!
So, if you:
-want to jumpstart a healthy new lifestyle
-want to start on your plant-based journey
-need guidance to become more plant based….
This is for you!
We’re so excited to share this with you!
Head to 80/20 Plants to be one of the first to sign up!