The Mostly Plants 28-Day Program is here!
Your guide to better eating!
Mostly Plants will introduce you to the plant-based lifestyle, in the same way your calm, fun, approachable best friend would.
It’s an introduction to a lifestyle change. It is NOT just a diet. You’ll have full support with a community, coaches, video lessons, infographics, and recipes.
Nil of Eat for the Planet & One Green Planet, Matt of Alpine Organics & No Meat Athlete, TK of Veggie Grill and I have come together to create this 28 day program, packed with quality, digestible content. I feel incredibly aligned with all of it, knowing that it will help so many people & animals, and I’m so excited to be their spokesperson.
Each daily video covers a topic about the plant-based lifestyle. We cover everything that you need to know… all the way from kitchen essentials, family gatherings, and cravings to shopping tips and travelling ideas….plus so much more.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately be a part of the MP community with full access to the recipes, the 1:1 coaching, the conversation, and the endless content.
Each day we will bring you:
- helpful tips about the day’s topic
- the daily video lesson from Julia
- infographics to support the video lesson
- an active community to chat with (with all of the others going through the program)
- 1 on 1 coaching with support from the Mostly Plants Team (your’s truly included), where you can ask about ANYTHING you’re having issues with
- tons of recipes at your fingertips, sectioned off as ‘whole food plant based’, ‘sweet’, ‘savoury’, or ‘indulgent plant-based’
The Mostly Plants way of eating:
- 2 whole food plant based meals per day
- 1 ‘indulgent’ plant-based meal per day
- and if needed, 2 ‘flex meals’ per week
The first welcome video will explain all of this more in-depth
So, if you:
-want to jumpstart your healthy new year
-start on your plant-based journey
-need guidance to become more plant based….
This is for you!
We’re so excited to share this with you!
Head to www.mostlyplants.com to be one of the first to sign up!