The 80/20 Plants Program is here.
Your best friend for better eating!
80/20 Plants will introduce you to the plant-based lifestyle, in the same way your calm, fun, approachable best friend would.
This is your introduction to a lifestyle change.
It is NOT just a diet. You’ll have full support with a community, coaches, video lessons, infographics, and recipes.
Nil of Eat for the Planet & One Green Planet, Matt of Alpine Organics & Doug of No Meat Athlete, TK of Veggie Grill and I have come together to create this 2 month structured program with life-long support, packed with quality, digestible content. I feel incredibly aligned with all of it, knowing that it will help so many people & animals, and I’m so excited to be the ‘Chief Plant Evangelist’.
Each daily video covers a topic about the plant-based lifestyle. We cover everything that you need to know… all the way from kitchen essentials, family gatherings, and cravings to shopping tips and travelling ideas….plus so much more.
How does it work?
Once you sign up, you’ll immediately be a part of the MP community with full access to the recipes, the 1:1 coaching, the conversation, and the endless content.
Each day we will bring you:
- helpful tips about the day’s topic
- the daily video lesson from Holistic Nutritionist, plant-based chef, and VLCE, your’s truly
- infographics to support the video lesson
- an active community to chat with (with all of the others going through the program)
- 1 on 1 coaching with support from the 80/20 Team (your’s truly included), where you can ask about ANYTHING you’re having issues with
- hundreds of recipes at your fingertips, sectioned off as ‘whole food plant based’, ‘sweet’, ‘savoury’, or ‘indulgent plant-based’
The 80/20 Plants way of eating:
- 80% whole, 20% indulgent… 100% PLANTS
- This is the goal. We will help you get there through 4 phases, coaching, community, recipes, meal plans, and a constant flow of video lessons.
The first welcome video will explain all of this more in-depth!
So, if you:
-want to jumpstart a healthy new lifestyle
-want to start on your plant-based journey
-need guidance to become more plant based….
This is for you!
We’re so excited to share this with you!
Head to 80/20 Plants to be one of the first to sign up!